Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constipation !!

Constipation !!

am always constipated my diet is poor dont eat fruit or veg etc am basically living on bread, biscuits thats all as i jjust dont have an appetite but am always constipated, bloated, bad trapped wind etc and if i do pass wind god it smells awful
    how can i get this all moving as i cant eat or anything as my stomach so sore also what symptoms of constipation do you suffer i get bad nausea aswell with it :(

Re: Constipation !!

honeypie! No wonder you're constipated. I'm sure I don't need to advise you on what's healthy food. If you can get some 'fresh orange juice' (not squash or pop!) or some other fruit based juice, have a good old drink of that and water. Good luck x

You do need to address the underlying problem which is your diet I am afraid as the problem won't go away until you do.

Bread always bloats me too

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi There
    You need to sort your diet out get some fresh vegetables and also fresh fruit and fresh orange juice down you and then you should go because bread and biscuits are the worst thing out for you.

Joan

right now i just can't get past my phobia and eat it worries me so so much and i just cant find a way past that negative thinking !!

Joan is right Hun .Could you try to drink something like a smoothie ? There are some lovely varieties in the shops .Full of fibre and goodness ,will be a start .You must try or you could make yourself poorly .Another thing you could try is a complan milk drink ,even a small ammount to start with will help you . luv Sue x

I have exactly the same problem at the moment as i my appetite is not great, if you can deal with the constipation and nausea (which i also get) maybe you might get a bit of appetite back, if you are not ready to change your diet yet, try some fiber-gels i have them every day and they work really well, but for them to work you need to have them everyday, they are not like a laxative, that you take as and when. Have you spoken to your doctor about an therepy for the fear about eating etc? x

yes i see a counsellor/ dietitain and i have an appointment with A hypnotist on wed which am looking forward to
    hopefully i will soon be on the road to recovery buut today and yesterday have been good days of eating but i have been craving and hungry even after i have just finished eating but i have just ate enough well what i think enough today was
    - breakfast 7am - 2toast with jam, 4 custard cream biscuits
    11am - pk snack a jack rice crisp and a twirl choc bar
    2.30pm - tuna mayo toasted baguette, 2 jammy dodgers
    7pm - 2rice cakes with jam

i no there is no big meal there or even a meal but for now this si good fr me but am wanting more (but phobia /neg chat don't) and plus my stomach is so sore i look pregnant i cant eat anymore until i get this blooming toilet i will go the chemist in morning and see about those fibre gels..
    my BF has been out and got me some weight gain powder so hopefully will start this aswell i just cant eat or drink when having anxious days as i lose all appetite or if i am having one of these hungry days as i call them i only eat so much due to neg thinking telling me i have eaten to much !! but i guess my belly will tell me when its had enough!!
    but why even after i have eaten am i still wanting more or craving something ??
    my boyfriend says its because am depriving me body of what it wants and that i should just eat when i feel hungry all day as my stomach no's when it wants to stop!!
    aaaarrrggggg its just all makes me all angry and fustrated that i listen to negative thinking as i used to eat like a horse and was never sick now i can't eat a biscuit without worrying i will be sick etc.... if i didnt have the neg thinking i would be eating great like i used to x

I am suffering at the moment too with this, I lost my appetite due to stress etc recently and thats when I started to get blocked up, only option is to take a couple fo tablets at night to ease it but they seem to have the opposite effect which is not ideal if out!

Try eating fruit for breakfast, that always seems to help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information