Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Success a Day

Re: A Success a Day

this is a lovely thread
    I am writing mine down in a lovely notebook given for christmas and adding things that give me a lift ...even just the damn blackbird that sings so beautifully in my tree outside bedroom every night this week from 3.30 am !!
    put my water pistol way ha ha!

You are doing grand .x

Thank you Snow Goose

And I had a good day! Yay!

Got all my work done by 5pm for once so I'm going to have a shower and go to the pub instead of working all night!

soooo glad you had good productive day

enjoy your night at pub ...........feel very content at your progress and bask with a good drink in your hand [mine is a gin ] ...........and feel relaxed. really relaxed eh?
    cos ..........You ARE WORTH IT
    XXX

It's nice to hear how everybody is getting on.

Today I took my puppy outside into the garden and we enjoyed the sunshine.

Today I went for an aromatherapy massage. Have been promising myself one of the for 3 months now.
    Arrived all stressed out (as usual!) but so glad I did felt so much better afterwards!
    The thought is always worse than the actual doing!

Quote Originally Posted by snowgoose View Post
    soooo glad you had good productive day

enjoy your night at pub ...........feel very content at your progress and bask with a good drink in your hand [mine is a gin ] ...........and feel relaxed. really relaxed eh?
    cos ..........You ARE WORTH IT
    XXX
    Aw! Thank you!

And well done everyone else on your successes and all the nice things you've been doing!

I only had non-alcoholic drinks at the pub because I try not drink when I have work in the morning but I saw my brother which was lovely and I also made some plans for how I am going to continue bringing more pleasure into my life. Realised through talking with bf that the reason I quit music (after 15 years) and comedy (after 6 months) was because as soon as I put pressure on myself they stopped being fun. But I miss them. So my success is that I decided to get myself some software to compose classical music on the computer. I used to do this as a teenager and loved it but I got stressed when I realised I'm not very good at pop music and then I felt inferior. I'm also going to start writing stand up comedy again for my own amusement. I don't have to put pressure on myself to go on stage, I can just enjoy coming up with ideas and working on them.

So yes. Success in that I've had those ideas and now I'm REALLY looking forward to doing them! It's made life feel like it's going to be more fun and less work!

Looks like everyone is doing well Glad to hear it.

Shoegal: I want a puppy so badly! I've been badgering my bf for a year!

Success from yesterday:
    Had an awful day - very confused, embarrassingly so, making no sense when talking to chemist and nearly walked out of shop without paying for shopping!. BUT THEN made myself go to tap dance class anyway to see my friends, despite being concerned I'd feel confused during class when everyone's watching (has happened before, where I couldn't grasp anything the teacher was saying to me and he just had to repeat himself over and over - totally out of it! - so embarrassing!). But it didn't happen! I had a great time and came back feeling totally normal again!

Today I ate my lunch at work with my colleagues - always quite phobic of doing this incase i panic... but I was fine!

Then to top it off I ate some percy pigs with all sorts in them and some rock salt pretzels I'd never had before!

AND big step I just ate a piece of home-made brownie some one brought in. I *NEVER* would have done this even a couple of months ago! x

(p.s. no wonder I have gout)
    Last edited by allergyphobia; 25-03-11 at 15:18.

ladies...............what long user names

so proud of you both even if I dont know you outside cyber land

fantastic uplifting news ...........Allergy ......you are so beating the demon with large stick !!

Haras .............your intuition and capacity for finding joy inspires me .

and it helps us all . have good weekend ladies ..............keep inspiring us xxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information