Thread: is this ibs symptoms or do i need to go back doctors ??

is this ibs symptoms or do i need to go back doctors ??

am having horrible nervous belly type feeling from my ribs to my belly feels like its burning but like a spinning sickly hot feeling & makes me tremble i am omeprazole & gaviscon for this also burning in my right shoulder blade & get either a watery or frothy type saliva in my throat the worse is when i have just eaten
    (also wen burning bad in stomach makes me have bad nausea....
    then from my belly button downwards my stomach is making the worse wid / bubble type noises but feels like a horrible nervous/shaking feeling like i need to shoot the loo but i don't go (always constipated) & feels warm inside hot not burning like above my belly button but just hot i cant stop worrying & panicing more.... i also get the lower back pains wen stomach kicks off aswel but my main concern is just above my pubic bone & this is happening to me everysingle day just walking round with this nervous scared feeling am worried i may follow through while out as thats how it feels ( i thought ibs you either go the loo or you dont well not me am lingering in the middle
    other symptoms - bubble or crazy wind or gurling noises... lots of wind (really smells i wonder y it does smell so bad ??)....
    does anyone suffering ibs have this feeling ????

Re: is this ibs symptoms or do i need to go back doctors ??

Hi Honeypie

To me it sounds like you have hyperacidity aswell as IBS .

My stomach also feels warm , or burning . It won,t go untill the anxiety dies imho . I,m sure you will get some relief when you have the endoscope to put your mind at rest ....its on the 22nd of this month?

Re: is this ibs symptoms or do i need to go back doctors ??

Quote Originally Posted by mel2 View Post
    Hi Honeypie

To me it sounds like you have hyperacidity aswell as IBS .

My stomach also feels warm , or burning . It won,t go untill the anxiety dies imho . I,m sure you will get some relief when you have the endoscope to put your mind at rest ....its on the 22nd of this month?
    yes on tue morning 9.20am
    my stomach has had that nervous feeling all day like i need to shoot the loo but thats always how i feel but then at 7pm i had 2ricecakes with some jam on and now i look pregnant & cant stop passing the worse smelling wind EVER its horrible ricecakes never do this! i get like contraction movements (no pains) then i trump so loud and smelly ) and that contraction feeling goes till i need to trump again so my anxiety has gone sky high what is hyperacidity??

Thread Information