Thread: flutters/eptopics

flutters/eptopics

hi

does being bloated or hungary make your eptopic worse. Mine r terrible at the moment because of having a bloated upper stomock. I seem to get the bloated stomock that makes a flutter feeling in the throat then I have to burp then the flutters stop, This has been like this all day. Also when i bend over to pick things up as i stand up again i get the fluttering and throat feeling too.

anyone have similar feeling?

Re: flutters/eptopics

Hi Lorraine,

I get my etopics when I am bloated or stomach is not feeling to great. So you're not alone there. I had a bad episode for a couple of hours yesterday which was accompanied by quite a lot of burping. In general I get them due to stressy situations, the day after a few too many beers and when I am doing something active and start to relax again.
    Suffering for 10 years and still scares the s**t out of me when I have a bad day.

Cheers,
    hemsy

When my ectopics are really bad, they seem to get even worse if I eat a huge meal or a spicy meal. I've heard if you eat smaller meals throughout the day, that can help.

And yeah, when I have a bad day with them they stress the heck out of me. Even though I know they aren't dangerous.

I only get mine when my stomach is gassy and I'm belching. Strange isn't it.

Just out of curiosity; did anyone in this chain ever take Proton-pump inhibitors? A lot of people have etopics after taking these....

Not right after taking them, no. I have taken them in the past, my GI doc told me to try them to help with some chronic nausea I was experiencing. Never found out what was causing the nausea, it just went away.. hmph.

Yes I can get them when my stomach upset. It is all related heart/stomach. It is nice to have belch!

Thread Information