Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: first step to getting my life back

Re: first step to getting my life back

hey tyke, that's really good to hear. it's just day 8 for me and i am so anxious and just really want to start feeling better. but good to hear that the pills helped you, i'm really hoping they will do the same for me x

Hi all. over 3 months now on 150mg i have to say still not 100 percent but managing well. Doing everything i use to do, but still have wicked sore throat and ringing ears. Saying that everything else is good energy levels back to normal. hope everyone is doing ok x

Hello all, quick update feeling pretty good, on 100mg and now and life is good x love to you all

Pleased to hear it is all going so well for you jaynemarie. I am doing really well too. I am now off Propranolol and am looking to come off the Sertraline altogether shortly. My doctor wanted me on it for six months, but that is nearly up now and my condition is stable.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Hi all,
    Well it certainly has been a long time since I've been on here! I hope you are all well.
    In June, my husband, kids and I travelled to Greece for 2 months visiting family and friends. It was fantastic and we had an absolute ball! I really didn't want to come back home...it took a while to get back into routine, but now back into it. My anxiety in Greece was all but gone, there were a few days where a felt a little anxious, but nothing out of the ordinary, and only for a short period of the day. I stayed on my medication, having said that though, as soon as we got back, I started to forget to take it and have not taken it for about 2 months now. The last few days, due to being exhausted, I have felt a little more anxious than usual and a little depressed. I know its more due to the tiredness, but I think I should be going back on the meds....keep putting it off though, only because of those dreadful side effects! Oh well, I know they are only short term.....I'd really like to know how everyone else is doing!
    Cheers
    Patty

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information