Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deleting

Re: Deleting

Hi Tyke, his postings WERE EXTREMELY repetitive!!!! You obviously don't know who I am talking about? I believe (from speaking to other's via pm) that he caused a lot of consternation and in some respects he did make some people feel more anxious :( Yet people feel obliged to "attack" Nellie? Where's the sense of balance?

ps This went on for months, causing real distress to some of us! This is one of the reasons so many people have left nmp :(

Members can block other members and their posts pms if they desire .So no need to leave because thay feel obliged to read things they find of constant distress .You dont have to read what you dont want to .No one has attacked Nellie on here either .Sue

Sorry Sue, I would say people have "criticized" Nellie, rather than attacked her...

Well it's all over and done with now so let's just leave it there.

Lisa

I just wanted to say (just in case she comes back to read this) that there are often threads I see that have no replies, but I cannot answer because I have no background knowledge in their topic. I would rather not reply than to give false information to a person. It doesn't mean I don't care or that I can't be bothered to reply to them, it's just that I have nothing to say that could help them. It would probably be advantageous for you to think about your post from other peoples perspectives before coming to the conclusion that people are ignoring you^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vixxy View Post
    I just wanted to say (just in case she comes back to read this) that there are often threads I see that have no replies, but I cannot answer because I have no background knowledge in their topic. I would rather not reply than to give false information to a person. It doesn't mean I don't care or that I can't be bothered to reply to them, it's just that I have nothing to say that could help them. It would probably be advantageous for you to think about your post from other peoples perspectives before coming to the conclusion that people are ignoring you^^
    Totally agree Vixxy.

I don't know if it is worse not to put an answer on a thread or to answer that you feel for the person involved. It is a hard one

Vixxy

You hit the nail right on the head.

There are so many posts i read that i just can't reply to because i lack the experience or knowledge to do so. I personally would rather give no advice than give the wrong advice and perhaps make the person feel worse.

Lisa
    xx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information