Thread: Neopathy/arthritis

Neopathy/arthritis

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone else suffers from this condition and has any advice on dealing with it. Ive got it through my diabeties at first it was ok i could put up with the pain as it was only slight tingling and pins and needles, but now the pain is severe in both feet and now in both legs, ive nearly lost my little toe on several occassions. Now when i have a bath i can not feel the water on my legs. I sow the doc yesterday and she said i have reduced feeling in feet and legs, as well as arthritis in my right knee which because of my age they will not give me a new one which i think is wrong. and over the last few weeks i have had trouble walking up and down stairs and getting in and out of the car, and my walking distance has been reduced as well as my knees just give way, after moving my leg in all sorts of positions she tells me i may have arthritis in my right hip, i have to have a x ray in the next few weeks. But im worried by what they will do, as they wont give me any tabs to control the pain due to my history, im in pain with it 24/7. so i was wondering if anyone has this problem and how you cope with it.
    love
    susiexxxxx

I am from the US but neuropathy/arthritis pains are usually treated by neuro's using neurotonin which helps with pain and discomfort.

Thread Information