Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PanicAway

Re: PanicAway

I'm certainly not disregarding nics pain and hurt and the awful situation she is going through, and also how hard she works for this site. I am just saying I think she got confused when Jane was actually saying look, nic doesn't need another argument to sort out, she took it as we don't have the right to speak. I don't think it was callous and I don't see why every one is thinking that, can please some one explain what I'm missing - and please understand I'm being genuine not sarcastic, I must not be reading things properly. Sorry if I have caused offence to every one, I hope I've communicated my appreciation and support for Nic and especially this site, I will always stand up for No More Panic!

Can we please not fall out over it anymore

My nan has died less than an hour ago so I don't want this to be a memory of her with everyone arguing over what was said etc.

Poppy has sent me an email which I will read tomorrow.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

So sorry to hear it Nic, I hope you pull through xxx

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
    Norman Vincent Peale.

Dahlia is offline Intermediate Member

Hugs Nicola - thinking of you x

I really wasn't trying to argue. Sorry for giving off the wrong impression. Very sad for you Nic RIP, she will be at peace now x

Sending you my thoughts and prayers Nicola.x
    As you know, my nan was 97 when she died last December...I kind of thought shed go on and on if you know what I mean. I hope we can offer you the same support and comfort that I recieved when she passed, and help you through this very sad time. Please look after yourself and rely on your family and friends. So sorry for your loss. Love P x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information