Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My recovery from Substance Induced Anxiety Disorder

Re: My recovery from Substance Induced Anxiety Disorder

I have a question though. Which kind of Magnesium did you use? I am on the same road now after recovering from a weight loss supplement (Lipo6Rx) that sent my system into overdrive and my vision is still shot 4 months later. I stopped all caffeine and tried drinking a beer here and there but it has triggered panic attacks. I'm just trying to live a life as Norma as possible so i won't give in to googling every symptom. I've been taking Vitamin D3 with K2(M7) and Omegas. Was taking Magnesium but it was a mixture of 3. Just ordered Glycinate but as you can imagine I'm afraid of any medicine now especially since 1 pill caused all this.

Any help would be appreciated. Your post has kept me positive and there are days I do see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Smile Re: My recovery from Substance Induced Anxiety Disorder

Thank you so much for posting this.
    I've been having anxiety/panic attacks for the last 4 months on and off they first occurred after I had smoked weed for the first time with friends and another time I smoked something and wasn't told what it was - but I still smoked it due to peer pressure (never again). I've had three bad panic attacks since the last time I had smoked and I was too convinced I'd damaged my brain & experienced the same symptoms as yourself.
    I'm not a smoker and do not take drugs it had only happened on these two occasions & will not be touching drugs again.

I have a friend that suffers with anxiety also but not substance induced... I'll still share it in hope that it helps her too.

This has given me great hope, thank you and God Bless you! ❤
    Last edited by tnfu; 30-04-17 at 15:53. Reason: spelling mistakes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information