Thread: hi all

hi all

not posted in a while been doing pretty well...untill 2 days ago been havin this left lower abdomen pain which is worrying me.it also hurts walking with it and feels full

went to my docs and he felt around there said it felt tender and am on antibiotics.

am worried that somethin is gonna happen,if it were serious he would of sent me hospital right???

anyone else had this

Re: hi all

Hi Sam
    i suffer bad with lower abdomen pains usually on my left side and have tablets all the time i hate trying to walk when the pain is bad.... am sure if your doctor was worried he/she would of sent you straight for some tests to hospital etc.... its just your anxiety getting the better of you just try relax finish off your course of tabs and drink plenty of water x x

Hi Sam, Im sure that if your doctor suspected anything serious, you would have been sent for tests. Try to get some rest.x

I sometimes think people forget that doctors are the experts. Think about it logically Sam hun, he'd have sent you straight to A&E were it serious. The antibiotics will clear it up, don't worry Wishing you a speedy recovery!

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
    Norman Vincent Peale.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongeballz View Post
    I sometimes think people forget that doctors are the experts. Think about it logically Sam hun, he'd have sent you straight to A&E were it serious. The antibiotics will clear it up, don't worry Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    This is like me i go the doctors with whatever symptom or sensation (usually trappeed wind or acid) and when the doc tells me its just trapped wind / acid and to just take something to get rid of it i always walk out the doc's room thinking (what if its not just wind/acid what if its something more!!!!
    Then i find myself sitting at home (like now) thinking about whats wrong with mw and right now i think its AGAIN trapped wind!!

thankyou all for your replys i will finish off my tablets and try and rest not very easy with 3 lil kids but will try my best....speak to you all soon.xx

take care

sam x

Probably just bowel cramps we all get them as we get older.
    Drink more liquid eat more fruit and veg and walk more.

Thread Information