Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Palpitations/stomach

Thanks Karen and oh Lisa hun - will go and have a look at your place in a min... Pants day all round eh?

Well I managed to get to see the emergency doc with my friend not A&E - they scared the wits out of me and I completely spiralled, but pulled it back on the way to Doc's.

She gave me a pretty thorough check and didn't think anything heartlike, told me to take 2 or 3 Zantac (! 2 maybe... lol) and listened to my chest and took my temp (I got worried I might have an infection and then not be able to see Sarah) - so it all turned out very well! M&S arrived at mum's so we popped in and said hello! They looked so tired and are just going straight to bed - but hopefully we'll all feel ok tomorrow and spend a little bit of nice time together!

What a blooming palava (sp?). I'm so cross with myself for drinking last night I can't tell you. It just seems so silly now. Why on earth did I bother!

I'm going to pop over and say goodnight and take a sleeper and hope for the best.....

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Still feeling pretty miserable, can't relax properly and still have vague chest pains :(

I hope I can sleep and feel better tomorrow...

By the way how come whenever I'm up panicky everyone else is in bed lol!!!

love to you all xxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?

Hi Fee

Sounds like a nightmare evening for you but I am glad the check up helped to reassure you and that you saw Mark and Sarah briefly.

It is annoying that the alcohol might have caused this but I think it will all become a lot clearer once you get to see the dietician. I'm quite upset that my appointment with mine has been cancelled this week as she is the one health profession (in addition to my doctor) who actually listens.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">By the way how come whenever I'm up panicky everyone else is in bed lol!!! </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I wasn't in bed but not able to stay on here either. I was unfortunately rushing in and out of the bathroom [:I]. You can always text me though if you get like that and if I am up and around I could come online or we could chat.

I hope you have a lovely day with Mark and Sarah today.

Hugs Aunty Fee

Karen xx

Hi Karen

Well all of our tummys were bad then for different reasons...

Funny I never even thought of texting! But I dosed myself up and knocked myself out in the end! Slept 5 hours so manageable. Tummy still hurts but not so much.

Feeling pretty depressed today, don't know where I'll get the energy to see M&S today and get to CBT.

I just hope I can manage to get through today.

I hope you are (all) ok today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Cor we are all abit of a jumble at the mo arn't we.

I feel worse again as regards the cold but not too bad in the old head department. Think I will just potter today and have lots of hot drinks.

Big hugs darlings and I hope we all feel better very soon.

Fee have a lovely time today mate.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi Piglet - yes we are aren't we - hope your stinky cold goes away very very soon.

I have just had my CBT. It was brilliant. I have bonded really well the the counsellor which I don't usually do and we got into some pretty deep stuff today - I suppose I am just so ready for it.

It has already really helped, my tummy and chest feel much better and I feel much more calm than I have for the last 48 hours. But I do still have horrid pains. (So it's not magic then[:I]).

I hope you are all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Thats great that the CBT is working so well - nice one

I have got my telephone course again later and I am looking forward to it.

Feel a little better tonight but look a bit rough - got a nice cold sore brewing where I have been blowing my nose so much and look a bit dark eyed in a completely non attractive way.

Have you seen M&S today yet???

Big hugs

Piglet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Piglet - part of that message disappeared!!!

Yes - we had breakfast together at a nice cafe and then went into town (honestly Sarah is amazing - especially when it comes to shopping lol!). I managed to eat scrambed egg and salmon - Yum. And managed to buy a handbag and a watch (I broke mine at the 'gym' the other day). I don't know how I managed it, my tummy felt rotten and my chest was hurting and I was even struggling with my breathing - but I managed to enjoy it anyway which seems quite incredible! So great progress in all sorts of ways! Going out for dinner in about an hour with them - I will be so so tired though!

What a gruesome day though...

Now Piglet your body is telling you not to go snogging strangers lol

Where has the bloomin spring gone?

Just texted Lisa - bit worried about her....

Been a difficult time round here, we need some sun..

The CBT is looking so good - everyone should be able to get it free it would save the NHS fortunes!!!!

take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Hi Fee,

Just wanted to say still thinking of you, sorry don't have the energy to say much. I will catch up with this thread sometime soon I hope.
    Just read that you texted me, thanks mate. I haven't read it as I don't ever have my phone on at home as no signal usually but nice of you to think/worry about me.

Love Lisa x

Fee - aww and I was gonna give the postie a damn good kiss in the morning!!!

Love Pig xx

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information