Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Palpitations/stomach

Lol Piglet - only 2 or 3 days to wait!!!!

Hi Lisa - hope you are better soon xxx

I have had a brilliant day - lovely meal tonight and M&S came home and we chatted... but Mark got all tense at one point and we both ended up in tears.... poor Sarah! She was so brilliant, really helped us feel better - she is amazing. I think Mark and I bottle things up until we are together... Oh I love them both so much!

Hope I sleep ok, emotions all over the place but then that's good really they need to come out sometimes.....

Hope to go to bed in a minute...

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Aww that sounds like a lovely evening - think all three of you are special actually.

Night mate

Love Piglet xx

Hi Fee

What a remarkable turnaround to the day. You really are an inspiration.

I am so glad the CBT is going well and you are building a rapport with the therapist. This makes all the difference I think.

Good too that you've had such a lovely day with Mark and Sarah. Thanks for your text earlier - I was ok at that point but I hadn't eaten then - this is the connection I start making between eating and feeling rotten.

I bet you are exhausted and hope you sleep well tonight.

I don't usually like taking painkillers (stupidly really because I'll abuse just about anything else [Duh!]), but have taken some Paracetamol and a sleeping pill.

Lets hope we all feel better tomorrow. After all I need to go to the beach and pick out pebbles lol .

Night aunty Fee.

Karen xx

Morning all

Very very tired and woken too early! But tummy not to bad considering I ate out twice yesterday! Not sure how I feel about going up to London for this meeting today. Talked about it in my CBT yesterday and I think I might not go. Interestingly we talked about my throwing myself into this as being a distraction from focussing on my own health and wellbeing. I'm still not sure if that's the case.

I will see how I feel as the day goes on. It would be very very stressful for me, mainly because of seeing my ex-husband and the tension there still seems to be between us. There seems to be a lot of pros and cons for going and not going.

Thanks for your message Karen - I don't know how you manage to be so supportive when you are going through such an awful time!!!

Lisa - never ever worry if you are not up to posting! We all have to learn to take care of ourselves!

love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?

Hi Fee,

Glad you had a nice time with M & S and that the CBT went well.

Hope London goes ok if you go. Hope you're ok.

Thinking of you.

Lisa x

Kissing the postie is deffo of the menu today anyway - IT WAS A WOMAN!!!!![:I][:O]

Love Piglet xx

My day has deteriorated.... Didn't think it was wise to go to london and told mark - he was so disappointed and a bit sharp, he really doesn't know how bad I have been. So I got down and weepy. Then spoke to mum and she was very very wheezy so I am having to take her to the Doc at lunchtime.

Came over completely overwhelmed again, palpitating a bit, depersonalised, etc etc... I'm try to let it roll over me. I'm so so tired.

Rash is really bad, tummy not right, just don't know what to take medicine wise, more ranitidine, more beta blockers, painkillers etc etc...

Can't get hold of any of my friends at the moment, just wanted a chat before I pick mum up.

Today I just think it's all too much and I can't cope any more. Oh well, I suppose I'll feel a bit better later.

xxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

lol piglet - do you have a problem with that then?

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

thanks lisa hun - you too xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Hi Fee

Have you made the decision not to go to London now? I agree with your CBT therapist that putting yourself in particularly stressful situations is just putting added pressure on yourself and exposing yourself to stress you don't need.

You have been doing a lot of work on the website and promotion, and I am sure Mark and Sarah will understand. You need to take care of yourself to Aunty. I can't have you feeling all stressed out lol!!

Always here by text if you need me - except perhaps this afternoon when I hope to catch up on some sleep. Just waiting until after 12pm to try to catch the dietician's secretary to rearrange my appointment as we've been missing each other all week.

Hope you have a good day. It's glorious sunshine here and would've been an idea time to go to the beach and get those pebbles for Becky, but I won't be going in tomorrow if I still feel like this.

Karen xx

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information