Thread: Heart again

Heart again

Hi not been on here for nearly 2 yrs but feel my panicking maybe returning I don't know if it's because I have just recently had a baby so I am more anxious and nervous about being ill now bit lately I have been waking up suddenly in the night feeling my heart us going to stop or has stopped and I freak out thinking I'm going to die and have heart disease or heart failure or something I wondered if anyone else gets this it's affecting my sleep at night as so scared I just want to enjoy my baby without this constant worry pls help

Re: Heart again

Hey.
    Sorry to hear your having a bad time at the moment. I think what your describing could be eptopics??? If this is the case, they are very common during stress for alot of people. Have a read in the symptoms columm. Of course if it's causing you too much distress pop to your doctor and have a checkup and mention your concerns.

Kel

A few months ago I went through a really bad stage of checking my heartbeat/rate all the time. I would often wake in a middle of a nightmare that my heart had stopped and I was going to die. I used to have this recurring thought that if I went to sleep I would never wake up. It is just so frightening. I could never get back to sleep. Obviously I am still here and panic has subsided (moved onto a different obsession now LOL). I am absolutely sure what you are experiencing is anxiety made worse by the fact you have a new baby.

You will be fine xx

Hey thanks for your reply I get the sane feeling at night and it puts me off wanting to go to bed I'm sure it is just down to be anxious and tired having a new baby as like I said only get it at night and not everynight and have no pain and dint get it when I exercise hopefully it will subside soon like yours did xx

Thread Information