Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no replies, xxx

no replies, xxx

Hi, xxx I have responded many times to your posts without even a thank you note or any reply. I have just looked at your last 10 posts which I see you have had lots of replies from people but no acknowledgment at all. Take care. Vernon

hey vernon,
    do people have to reply then?? i dont think its fair mentionin just one person when there are plenty of people who do it. xxx is goin through a hard time- like all of us- your nice to reply and tryin to help her but this isnt fair at all!!! yes it is nice for people to reply when someone has taken the time to write back but they dont have to. Just mentionin xxx is very unfair and i cant believe u would be this nasty vernon!!
    Im sorry but i dont agree with where your comin from at all!!!!
    Ammegx

Hi Ammeg,

I think Vern was using xxx as an example, xxx like a lot of people starts thread upon thread and people take the time and effort to reply and get no aknowledgement for doing so. Just a quick thankyou to the people who replied would be nice as a) it shows that they have read the replies and b) it is polite to respond when someone has tried to help you.

It is very disheartening when you don't even know if someone has read the advice that you have offered them.

Take care

Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Vernon

I have to agree with AMMEG on this one. Sometimes when your suffering with anxiety/depression you thought processes are all to pot. Im sure xxx appreciates the replies and you shouldnt have singled her out. Just my opinion.

Paul

Dont get me wrong i know where your comin from and its fair enough - but i dont agree with pickin out one person- i know your usin xxx as an example vernon but its not a fair thng to do at all. I dont see why people should be made to feel bad because they didnt reply!! I try and reply to all advice given but i dont want to feel obligated to do it!!!
    Ammegx

Hi ammeg, if you look back at my and other peoples posts you will see that I have said about Lots not relying to posts not just xxx. I am not being nasty just saying after people go through the trouble of replying, and at times I have posted real long and time consuming replies and not even a thank you or any kind of acknowledgement. I am not pinpointing xxx just I noticed she has quite a few posts but never acknowledges any replies. No, no one has to reapply or say thank you to any reply or help, but it does put people off posting to help when they don’t even get a thanks for replies. I know katyf is going through a bad time at the moment and I feel really sorry for her or anyone with any Illness physical or psychological and I know this illness can be a nightmare. I and lost even 100s have posted on this site in the past years, and lots have had a real hard time, we all do form time to time. But if you can write a post asking for help or advice then read them sure you should have the decency to say thank you people.

but u did pinpoint xxx- i saw your other post and came on today to reply to it and agree with you that its nice for people to reply but seeing you actually pick out one person i think is very unfair!! as i say i agree with u, its nice to have a reply but could you not have just left it to your 'post acnowledment' thread???? i really feel strongly about people being singled out, i find it unfair!!!
    And again i agree with your point vernon just dont see why u had to mention names!!!!
    Ammegx

Thanks Trac, we have been on this site a long time and wrote 1000s of replies even after no thank you from many. Ammeg I am not picking out xxx and maybe I was wrong using a name. But we have been on this site years, Ill ourselvs and helping whenever possable. Anxiety26 I know xxx is not feeling good. But if you miss an CBT appointment or any other medical appointment or not reply you would get struck off there books.

Ammeg I picked xxx out becous that was just an example. I have relied to lots of xxx posts and some real long and asked her questions. so looked back at her past 10 posts and noticed she hadnt answered anyone

I just disagree with naming names that's all. Maybe PM would have been the solution?

Paul

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information