Thread: Hello

Hello

I was diagnosed with anxiety in February this year following redundancy in December. I am taking "Sertraline" which is helping (as I was not sleeping or eating at all) and start my counselling next week, which I hope will enable me to be able to return to work. My main fear is returning to work as I tried a new job straight after redundancy and it was unsuitable and triggered my problem (I have never been scared of entering a building before in my life). Does anyone have any tips on what to put on job applications as I have a bad feeling that this will haunt me (even though the doctor says that redundancy is a common problem to start anxiety). Do you ever start to feel yourself? I wish I could switch off my thoughts, sleep better and not notice my heartbeat!

I am sure the site will help me along the road to recovery.

Adele
    xxx
    Last edited by Whitehall1; 06-04-11 at 19:44.

Hi Whitehall1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: Hello

Hi and welcome to NMP
    Paige x

Thread Information