Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hi there,
    I am yet another newbie. My name is Ellie and I am 30. I have a fantastic husband and 4 wonderful children, but I am really struggling with life at the moment. I was diagnosed with chronic anxiety (as the doctor called it!!) last Friday and put on citralopram and diazepam.
    I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everybody who has posted on this site as you have all put my mind at rest (when I am in control of my mind) and made me realise that the symptoms I am suffering from are a combination of the side effects of the meds and my anxiety.
    I will post my full story in another thread at some point as hopefully writing it all down might help me understand it a bit better.
    Thank you for being here No More Panic.

Hi Ellie-Bear

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hello All

first steps on the road to recovery lovely same as me..... we will get there. xx

im new to. people on here all seem so lovely. im on a higher dose of meds and its rubbish to begin with but the people on here assure me things will get better.

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...ITS ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN.

Hi and welcome to NMP
    Paige x

Thread Information