Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nellie123

Re: nellie123

To Nicola,Sorry again

To Suzy Sue
    I'm so glad you understand.
    We have an appoinment with said daughter to see someone physco person at another hosp week on tuesday. We have seen them before,in the end they discharged her.I have said it to them many a times that she is depressed,but we get no where,This time I have the messages on my phone to proove what she is saying,so some one better listen.
    Thank you.

To snow goose
    Gp surgery has no district nurse.Last year my daughter had a ulcer on her leg (she feels no pain)I discovered it when I was cutting her toe nails,we took her to walk in centre. They were very good.Then we took her to gp later on, a Sister dressed it and gave me some dressings to do it myself.
    Its something to do with the guidelines for all the cuts etc.

It does not help that I have to deal with a lot of verbal abuse from my daughter.The carer did the sheets this morning.I am eternally gratefull to them for that. If we see soiled sheets, she forbids us to use her washer,and i wash them in mine--but she lets the carer use her washer!!!
    My husband is the most caring kindest person you could ever meet,but he is begin to crack,and his personality has changed. I would like to give him a big hug but he wont let me get near him.

Sorry to go on--I am feeling sorry for myself AGAIN
    Will sort it.
    Thank you

To EJ
    Hope you ok
    thanks for post. I only know that some one will be going to asess her first.
    When I don't know.Will get on to them if no one turns up soon.
    Take carexx

Nellie

Just wanted to send you a big hug and wish you well with all of this - it seems you are having a really tough time and hope you manage to get something sorted for your daughter's needs. It really is a disgrace that she has to buy her own pads (although nothing surprises me with NHS these days).

Jan
    x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information