Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi
    I would like to introduce myself, it's about time :-)
    I am a woman from Denmark, so I apologize for my English, but I hope it makes little sense that I write.

Have suffered from anxiety for 4 years, it started as panic disorder, and before I knew what panic disorder was, I got 2 bonus anxiety: agoraphobia, and health anxiety - all for free;-)

I have received cognitive therapy, but it was not enough, so now I'm going again.

The 4 years has been 20 steps forward and 10 back, it has gone up and down like a dip. But I believe it may be better, and as long as there is hope there is a way.

I am married and have 2 children. I try to go to work every day, but there are days where it is impossible, even for those who have the desire in his heart.

I found this site by googling on anxiety, and no ... I'm not looking for symptoms! ... if I did I would have probably failed many dangerous diseases now;-) But I'm looking for good advice and experience from other who knows the anxiety of her own body.

Wish you all the best, and thank the forum that I must be a part of this lovely caring forum.

Hi musse

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: Hi

Hello and welcome to NMP. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Thread Information