Thread: Hey guys! :)

Cool Hey guys! :)

Hey

Im Shabs. Thought i should post a bit about myself here. Ive been suffering from depression, anxiety and panic attacks for a few years now. Never done anything about it, till today i finally went to the doctors. Reason i went is because ive been suffering from this for a few years now as i said and its just gotten worse. Everyday im crying or feeling lonely (Im known as the happy, child-like, carefree looney in my group of friends. So i guess i've never talked about it because i wanted to keep up this "false" persona. I'd say its not 100% false tho!) I felt like i had no-one to talk to cause this wasn't me and i guess i felt weak, and i was. But today i took the first step to my recovery and becoming me again. I want to do it for myself, my face aches with crying due to the fact i have pshorisis, and i also want to do it for the sake of my relationship with my amazing, loving boyfriend. It hurts him so much to see me like this and he thinks its his fault. Ive not told him i feel like this yet but in time i will. The only person i have told is my wonderful friend Jeni, Whom i met on facebook as she was a friend of someone else. I added her cause she had the most awesome red hair and im a photographer and wee metal head thats into the alt scene. Jenis a wonderful beautiful woman who keeps me sane Anyways i thought id joinh this forum as i was googling Citalopram to see other people views of the drug and for support. Ive left it so long and i just want to get better so im going to do it right and make sure i dont fail.

Anyways sorry for the big post, just felt it'd be good being honest about my illness for once in my life

Sending you all my love and support

Shabs
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shabs

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hey guys! :)

Thanks Nicola.
    Had a quick browse at the articles eariler but will have a proper read at them with a cup of tea.

Thank you xx

Thread Information