Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hellooooo from norfolk

hellooooo from norfolk

hi all
    my names paul (i bet you had already worked that one out) ive suffered from panic attacks for 7 years now but i feel im on the mend, its taken a long long time but i'm getting there slowley, i had a very stressfull job back then and thats what triggered them off.
    im married two kids one dog two goldfish and three cats. who all think im mad !!!!!!!!
    fantastic site and its great to know we are not alone to anyone reading this who has just started having P.As it will get better but it takes time and energy
    best of luck
    paul
    norfolk nutter[)]

Welcome Paul. I just want to welcome you and let you know that there are alot of helpful people here. You will like it. The forums have helped me alot just by knowing that i'm not alone. I also like going to the chat room. Everyone is so nice. I hope you like it here.
    Renea xxxx

hi renea
    thanks for the welcome ive been using the internet for some time now to find out all i can about panic attacks and it has really helped

paul
    [)]

Welcome Paul this site is great and you'll find the answers to any questions you have!

Emily

afternoon twister/emily
    i was hoping i could help others by answering some of there problems. ive been getting better and better for the last six months now. my panic attacks could last all day in the past and the first thing i thought of everyday when i woke up is "when" will it happen and by the time i had got downstairs with the kids screaming i would start, but no more ive cant remember being this happy for years

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there

Dear Paul,

All help gratefuly received . We're a growing community and everyone has a valuable contribution no matter where you are in your recovery.

I'm fortunate that I'm through and now fine and can help others in retrospect and with hind sight plus have the benefit of my medical background and some very regular members who are getting there currently, are a great help at the here and now.

So post away Paul.

Welcome on board .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hiya Paul,

Welcome to the site and glad to hear that you are doing so well.

Kate x

Hi paul yippee someone from Norfolk, im a norfolk girl!! its great to see you on the site its wonderful, full of fab advice and wonderful people. its great to hear your doing well. keep in touch from mary

Hi Paul

Welcome to the site. So glad to hear that you are doing so well and we would really appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks

x

Nicola

Hey paul,
    welcome to the site. You'll get lots of help here, everyone is great.
    Its wonderful to hear your doing so well. Hope to see you on the forum and the chat

-Christie[:I]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information