Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hellooooo from norfolk

well hello everyone that has said hello, me so good to hear that im not the only nutter in norfolk !!!!
    i dont know if any of you have tried this but it sure works for me without fail
    if you feel a panic attack coming on try your not going to belive this
    2 bananas and half a pint of milk
    it works for me everytime and i know have panic free days
    its how i start my day
    shopping aint a problem no more, im flying to Ireland tomorrow with my son who is playing rugby in Ballymena and for the first time in years im not worried about it
    give it a go you never know it might just work for you

P.S if anyone from fyffes is reading this i want a share of the profit !!!!!!!

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there

Paul you sound so good.....good on yer. Im going to give the banana and milk a go, thankyou for sharing it with us. Hope you and your son have fun in Ireland take care from mary

mary i would never have belived it would work but know i swear by it
    take this morning woke up feeling a bit rough (think im getting a cold) normally that would have been enoughh to set off an attack. but today nothing been into town done a bit of shopping and feel great

roll out the guiness paul is about to hit Ireland fine style[8D]

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there

I'm not suprised at all . Protein and complex carbs.Brilliant start to the day . Some peoples anxiety stems from a swinging sugar level.

Its worth eating little and often when you're acute anyway as panic takes up so much ready energy and puts additional stress on your endocrine system.

I don't go anywhere without a bag of dried fruit and nuts and ensure I eat regularly even just a handful makes all the difference if this is one of your issues. Simple sugars are worth avoiding as they just add to the problem.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Thanks Paul and Meg, you've just explained my obsession for bananas! I take three with me whenever I leave the house. If I forget, I am unreasonably annoyed. If my cleaner eats one of my bananas, I am unreasonably angry (I don't mind if she eats any other fruit.)
    Thank God we've found something to help us that's neither addictive nor harmful.
    Cheers...Bryn

Oh lucky thing going to wonderful Ireland. Didnt get a chance to try the banana drink today but will have a go tomorrow.... mind you the guiness sounds better ha ha.Take care from mary

welcome to the site paul

I see u have a great sence of humour, lol

Scooter Girl

or

Jade

Hi Paul! Welcome aboard sir, hope you are getting loads of advice and tips from her, as everyone does. Isn't it great to know that you are not on your own or going mad? Lots of people think I am mad too - but not in the mental illness sense of the word.

Anyone who can't eat bananas for some reason or like me who has to watch the carb content can get the same effect from a boiled egg and wholemeal toast for breakfast or a bowl of porridge at any time to stave of the blood glucose fluctuations.

Great sense of humour - love it! Keep posting.

Red
    x

Hi yer Paul, only Mary here. Just a quick note to say hope you are well and have had a great weekend, how was the guiness? Take care from Mary

MORNING TROOPS
    how are we all??????
    well the weekend was great thanks, the boys did not win anything apart from a load of new friends but thats all that matters
    i did have a panic attack and it was one from the depths of hell[}]
    now i know i had far to much to drink over the weekend so i only have myself to blame but yesterday (sun) we flew back, i woke up and felt fine but that didnt last

on the mini bus to the airport i could start to feel myself tensing up and knew what was going to happen, i was up late had no brerakfast and nothing to drink. by the time i had got in the airport it was well on its way.the flight home was awful could not wait for the plane to land and get to my car

i had given one of the other dads and his son a lift to the airport just as we entered the terminal at Stanstead the little boy turned round to his dad and said "dad ive left my passport on the plane" i could have screamed the attack was getting worse by the second and it took the airline 2HOURS to get the passport back

i then had a 90 minute drive back to Norwich and all i wanted to do was get home and feel safe
    so thanks easyjet for making yesterday i will never forget

ok rant over lets all get back to work" there is nothing to see here" " please move on"

the norfolk nutter

[)][)][)][)][)]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information