Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hellooooo from norfolk

oh paul, you do make me laugh, im sitting here reading about your weekend stuffing myself spitting out crumbs........oh bless you, you sound like you had a right old time with the plane, passports and panics.... but you did it, keep us smiling take care from mary

hi me or is it you???
    god now i do feel crazy like im talking to myself !!!!
    ive got a handy vac that gets rid of all the crumbs from betweeen your keys on your keyboard so spit away girl and give us a shout if you want to borrow it

i could have throttled the little #%@^*(*&^$%^^^&&^^%^&&
    but yes its funny looking back now
    the lady behind me in boots at the airport must have thought she was stood next to a real nutter as i queued to get some milk to drink i must have left the queue and rejoined 7 times before i finally got round to paying for it
    i was just going to walk out with it at one point but a rather large police man with an even bigger gun was stood right outside

keep it sane folks

paul

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there

Dear Paul,

No Fyffes in ROI ?

Even though I consider myself recovered, I never leave home without a nut and dried fruit mix. It's saved a many an hour.

We all do things we know will not be helpful tomorrow. It then becomes a damage limitation exercise and resolutions to take better care next time - until the next time !

Hope you're feeling fine again now .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

afternoon radar
    im having a great day thanks, its good to feel normal again. if you could ever call me normal

ill remember you tip on the nuts and dried fruit do peanuts work?

cheers paul

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there

Hi, Paul,
    I don't know if you have come across the chatroom yet but you sound a really cheery bloke and we like a laugh, most people tend to get there after 9pm although its open all day.
    lyn

hello bluebird i did stumble into the chatroom once or twice but found i was the only one in there

so im off to change my aftershave and ill report back and see if that helps
    nice to meet you

norfolk nutter[)]

Yes they would work Paul. Keep to the natural ones so you're not overloading with fats and salt.

Meg

Hi Paul,glad to see you have got over the nasty attack ok,
    think your sense of humour would get you through most things
    good on yer
    kiz

paul youve done it again ....ive just spat out my drink with laughing so much i think its great you can laugh about all this stuff you sound like a great person thanks again for cheering me up take care from mary

bugger me ,me theres that echo again
    if we didnt laugh we would all be in the looney bin and belive me i dont look good in a straight jacket i find the clips chafe
    but seriously part of our problem is we take on board far to much sit down worry about it then get ourselves in a right old 2 and 8

i tried to have a panic attack this lunch time but i was far to busy so ive told it to re-book another appointment at a later date and ill see if i can fit one in (little does he know while his gone im going to move) see if he can find me then !!!!!

remember a chuckle a day keeps the panic away

norfolk nutter[)]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information