Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excessive wind

Re: Excessive wind

My kids would love a problem like this! I am constantly buying them whoopee cushions because there just aren't enough trumps in our house.

Tyke

Quote Originally Posted by snowgoose View Post
    he he !
    believe it Mel ...........guess the inner child never leaves us ........it really is the last taboo to trump in public ............or with new partner .
    you got that tape of your friend on you tube ?

thank goodness for sleeping flatulent dogs I say
    Unforetunately i don,t have the tape , i never thought about a utube load up , dam missed out again

Moi - a trumpeter - never

I have a pair of very anti-social dogs though

But seriously, it is good to be amongst friends who enjoy the same talents

Jan
    x

I suffer with excessive wind really bad but mine is mainly of a night time and god they really stink mine is most prob all my IBS and down to my poor diet & its gone on an while now i have been panicking like mad thinking something is wrong ts just good to no am not alone i no when all my wind is about to come as my belly grows like an 9months pregnant

O.k. I have been reading this one and have been giggling like a little girl.

I also have a huge issue with creating my own storm cell after onset of panic. The are the most powerful sounding things I have ever heard! I have actually hurt myself a few times pulling off these moments. I am pretty sure I could pull off a 90 db blast no problem!

It's the other ones that get me though, the ones I get after the worst of panic attacks! S.B.D.'s! It's enough to gag a maggot. I have nearly made myself sick a few times. Now imagine that while on tour with four of your band mates and a roadie in a packed VW van full of gear. It's a vicious circle, being claustrophobic-having panic then near killing everyone.
    But I would imagine that poor diet doesn't help either while on the road. Lots of Beer and meat is usually what I ate during a tour.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    You are all now members of the "Trumpet Trouser Club " Founded in 2008 ...Whether its IBS GERD or Medication .Its always nice to know your not alone ..Avoid white bread Beans cauliflower cabbage and anything else you can think of that causes it . We should start a Thread called "Name that tune ".Think Mel would win tho !by the sound of it Sue
    Dont avoid these they are healthy foods. The better food you eat the more you will have wind. Sounds like you are doing just great.

Why not try wind ease or some other product from the chemist.

Mee

Quote Originally Posted by 95concours View Post
    O.It's the other ones that get me though, the ones I get after the worst of panic attacks! S.B.D.'s! It's enough to gag a maggot. I have nearly made myself sick a few times. Now imagine that while on tour with four of your band mates and a roadie in a packed VW van full of gear. It's a vicious circle, being claustrophobic-having panic then near killing everyone.
    But I would imagine that poor diet doesn't help either while on the road. Lots of Beer and meat is usually what I ate during a tour.
    Doing that in an enclosed space, especially a moving vehicle should be declared illegal. Especially for those under stress and on that sort of diet. Your poor mates. Did you own up or let everyone else share the blame?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information