Thread: help please

help please

i cant stop panicking so much i had porridge this morning was fine then a few plain digestive biscuits and i got this like indigestion feeling just below my ribs in the center then it died off this afternoon then i was shopping in asda felt hugry and grabbed a pk of plain digestives and ate a few in the shop as i was so hungry and within minuites of eating them i got that indigestion type feeling again just below bottom (well edge) of ribs like a sharp pain also feels a bit like its burning but my back on & off burning also my mouth and lips are dry but i have that watery throat feeling and feeling that food is stuck in my throat i cant get rid of it just below my left rib is the worse sharp pain and i just keep getting headaches & feeling really tired feeling

Re: help please

Oh dear Honey .Digestives are a no no .They have a high content of wheat and fat .A sure way of getting indigestion .Take another omeprazole and try harder not to eat thingsthat upset you .Luv Sue x

aw no honey, sorry to hear that you are having a pants day, it will pass you know it will, you just have to ride it out i'm afraid. I eat digestives all the time recently and my tummy has been bad - never thought it could be them

hi mate
    those biscuits are a big no no for me as well i get bad acid after 5 Min's

Thread Information