Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: noisy tummy

Re: noisy tummy

Hi I have a very noisy stomach as well but mine is worst in a morning
    I also suffer with IBS
    It gets to be a p;ain and it also starts my anxiety of as well.

Joan

mine can be quite noisy in the mornings too, was this morning. think it depends on what i've eaten the day before. had cauliflower which can make me quite windy. i know everyones stomach makes noises my husbands sometimes makes more noises than mine and he doesn't have tummy probs but its a question of degree and sometimes it can be very alarming !!!

tracey x

Mine is annoying, it rumbles, bubbles, squeeks, creaking sound, sounds like a car putting breaks on fast, below and obove my belly button, it happens any time of the day, I havn't been told I have ibs, im even on a gluten wheat dairy free diet and sometimes soya free as soya gives me wind, and I still get niosy tummy, so annoying aint it,

clare the way you describe it it sounds exactly like mine !! your right it is very annoying !!

tracey x

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
    clare the way you describe it it sounds exactly like mine !! your right it is very annoying !!

tracey x
    Have you been told you have ibs? I don't have it, (well I havnt been told it) I blame my acid when it above my bellybutton, if below I blame food,

It so noisey, I used to sit in library in town on computers and my tummy will make a loud noise, it really embarressing,
    Sometimes I think 'what if something serious wrong' but then I look back and remem that my camera, ultrasound, and baruim meal came back normal, abart from camera finding hiatus hernia 3rd time round,,

I do think I might have ibs cos 1st camera said I don't have coeliac, 2nd said I did, and 3rd 12 months later said I didn't, they put on a note saying functional bowel disorder. But nothing been done about it.

I've not had a test of my stomach in 3 years tho, 2 years since lactose test and ph test.

yes clare after loads of blood tests and stool tests doctor said ibs. but i do worry its something bad because its gone on for so log although i must say its a lot better than when it first started. i had a couse of antibiotics and then a stomach bug and things haven't been right since. its sounds as if you have nothing to worry about after all the tests you have had.

tracey x

Tracey

Have you had camera investigations for it? Just interested because my GP tells me it is ibs and has only ever done blood tests - I thought a clinical diagnosis required the camera - which is why I am sceptical of her diagnosis for me.

Jan

xx

jan

no i haven't and the thought of it terriffies me !!! because everyone of my blood tests came back normal and nothing in my stool samples doctor said he wasn't worried and didn't offer me any further tests. i don't think its always necessary for the camera test if everything else looks normal like bloods etc.

tracey x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information