Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: noisy tummy

Re: noisy tummy

My tummy makes loads of noises like that, I'd like to think of it as squatters in my tummy myself, but it probably ibs.

do you find it makes you really anxious ? i do and i'me constantly listening for the noises. they have taken over my life really. i find it so worrying
    tracey x

More annoying than anxious, and although its much easier to say this than do it, try not to worry. One of my relaxation techniques is to light some candles and listen to some soothing music, normally Smashing Pumpkins, while enjoying a nice chilled glass of wine. Works everytime for me, hic!

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
    do you find it makes you really anxious ? i do and i'me constantly listening for the noises. they have taken over my life really. i find it so worrying
    tracey x

lol glad to hear they don't bother you to much. sometimes i find i have them then i relax watching tv fall asleep and when i wake there gone. so think being in a really relaxed state helps just doesn't happen very often.
    tracey x

glad its not just me honeyp1e. never knew the human body could make such weird noises

i hate all these stomach noises as i totally freak out thinking OMG what is wrong etc

i'me the same the more noises the worse i feel can't stop worrying about it. yesterday went to the loo and had loads of wind and mucus ( sorry tmi ) which set me off on a downward spiral of worrying again !

tracey x

i'me the same the more noises the worse i feel can't stop worrying about it. yesterday went to the loo and had loads of wind and mucus ( sorry tmi ) which set me off on a downward spiral of worrying again !

tracey x

OMG am the same i hardly ever go the loo and i did last week and had the same mucus and i totally freaked out went into a bad panic attack i thought i was ill or something it was horrible and the noises in my stomach are horrible worse of a night time for some reason and i get bad nausea & light-headed feeling

well i certainly know how you feel honeyp1e !! my stomach is most noisy in the evenings to. as soon as i sit down to relax it starts especially when i'me lying on my back. it drives me mad and makes it really hard to relax.
    tracey x

well i certainly know how you feel honeyp1e !! my stomach is most noisy in the evenings to. as soon as i sit down to relax it starts especially when i'me lying on my back. it drives me mad and makes it really hard to relax.
    tracey x

am the same just cant sit ad relax for five mins as my stomach is horrible at night times x

I have IBS and since a really bad attack of it a few months ago, I now get stomach noises most days, even if I don't get other IBS-type symptoms. Evidently the noises are caused by the gut expanding and contracting. To be honest, these don't trigger anxiety for me - it's much more likely to be severe or constant pain that will set me off worrying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information