Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pud not working properly

Re: Pud not working properly

I agree with Haz on that point.

My pud is now going to be out of action for the next 6 months .

Been for a 2 month meds review and i feel back to normal almost apart from the stomach issues and the globus , oh and the ibs

But hey i can live with it all it was the derpression i couldn,t take and i do feel like my old self ......but the DR won,t reduce the dose of citralapram untill i,ve been symtom free for 6 months then a slow reduction on the dose . Apparantly this is the best way to do it or some peeps are back on them within a month , its the best way so you don,t end up the same again . I know she is right she is a lovely careing DR .

I didn,t mention my broken willie

So thats my lot , middle aged , balding head and a broken pud . Oh yea and the doctor checked a tiny lump on my face and its the start of a small wart i keep catching when i,m shaveing .

Anyone fancy a date ?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by mel2 View Post
    My pud is now going to be out of action for the next 6 months .

Been for a 2 month meds review and i feel back to normal almost apart from the stomach issues and the globus , oh and the ibs

But hey i can live with it all it was the derpression i couldn,t take and i do feel like my old self ......but the DR won,t reduce the dose of citralapram untill i,ve been symtom free for 6 months then a slow reduction on the dose . Apparantly this is the best way to do it or some peeps are back on them within a month , its the best way so you don,t end up the same again . I know she is right she is a lovely careing DR .

I didn,t mention my broken willie

So thats my lot , middle aged , balding head and a broken pud . Oh yea and the doctor checked a tiny lump on my face and its the start of a small wart i keep catching when i,m shaveing .

Anyone fancy a date ?

Libido does gradually return Mel (along with some "function" of "pud") - it's not all "downhill"

I will send Nancy the inflatable marvel your way, so do keep your end up, Mel old chap

Ahem.

Never Surrender, Comrade

The labido is still there mate , it just won,t fire Its just a waste of time !!!

I,m going to have to go back to see a male doctor , just feel daft going in for just that . I had intentions of mentioning it today but as soon as i looked at the female Doctor i knew i wouldn,t fess up . There people with much worse problems than that and i really am gratefull for feeling well again

Really frustrateing its putting me right off doing it and i don,t get the oppotunatey that often .
    I feel like i,ve been robbed .
    Whats the doll look like and does it come with a puncture repair outfit ?

You should speak to your doctor about it. It's REALLY common in people who take ssri's. She'll have heard it loads of times before and might be able to help. I had to speak to not one but TWO male doctors (consultant and junior) about this. I kinda made a joke about it and they were both laughing but also very sympathetic and understanding.

Oh, and I'm female by the way

It might come back Mel, I'm male and on Sertraline. I was the same when I first started taking the Sert (another SSRI), but back to normal shooting capabilities now. It was really grim, I do know what you are going through. I was depressed anyway, but taking away one of my few remaining pleasures was unduly harsh . I began to wonder if whoever invented these bloomin anti-depressants secretly had a sick sense of humour ! Mrs Tyke didn't have any complaints though .

It's worth seeing the doc if it continues. Six months is like a prison sentence . There might be something else they could give you instead. Failing that I just hope you find inflatable Nancy attractive enough to help. I have an electric pump which you could borrow if you want, just so you don't overtax yourself beforehand .

Tyke

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by mel2 View Post
    Whats the doll look like and does it come with a puncture repair outfit ?

(Puncture repair kit and foot-pump not included.)

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholia77 View Post

(Puncture repair kit and foot-pump not included.)

PM SENT REGARDING POSTAGE.....pmsl !!

Thanks for all the replies its good to know there are people out there who understand and care . It seems such a little problem in the grand scheme of things but you have to get what you can when you can and at my age i want to get some use out of it now not in twelve months time !

You peeps have cheered me up you have got to laugh getting anxiuos isn,t going to help me now i,m on the mend . When its fixed i will let you know

Thanks again ....it is a serious post but i was trying to make it light hearted .

Hope you all have a wicked weekend

MR Blank

Have a look at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabergo...reational_uses

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproheptadine

The first one you take in an ongoing way, the second one you take an hour before it's needed. Not sure how effective they are as have heard conflicting things. Hope you get it sorted and if you do, let us know as I think a lot of us blokes get similar problems with antidepressants.

Just to add another one I came across which is apparently a bit more commonly prescribed than the previous 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupropr...al_dysfunction

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information