Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pud not working properly

Re: Pud not working properly

Thanks for the links and the advice really appreciate it .
    I,m not to sure about takeing any other meds but it could be an option if it continues .
    I might try takeing the citralapram in the morning for awhile instead of at night as its usually in the mornings i get lucky before i get up

So in theory the cit should be wareing off by then just before i,m due my next tablet .

I hate meds

not been on for ages , its still bust if anyone is interested ...lol..

Still broke , getting pissed off now

Get back to the Doc Mel and tell them about it. You've been on these for a while now and as it still hasn't returned it is time to consider the alternatives.

To be honest,I found this to be a problem with both citalopram and seroxat which I'm on now.And there's one other thing.....um....how do I put this?Have any of you guys lost any sensitivity in the most important areas?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    To be honest,I found this to be a problem with both citalopram and seroxat which I'm on now.And there's one other thing.....um....how do I put this?Have any of you guys lost any sensitivity in the most important areas?
    Yeah, I did when first started on Sertraline, but thank god it wore off and the one eyed monster rose again .

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Yeah, I did when first started on Sertraline, but thank god it wore off and the one eyed monster rose again .
    Lol at least its not just me then

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Lol at least its not just me then
    Yep ....same here .

Believe it or not it is still busted . Sex drive is also virtually nil aswell now .

Normally anything female with a pulse was enough to get me interested ..lol.

I,m back to my normal self now mentally if thats the right word , thats why i don,t visit to much but do reply to any pm,s i get from newbies with stomach problems etc which i get an email notification for .
    I,m still on the citralapram 20 mg and i will be starting to tapper off from it around the end of the year (under the doctor).
    Basically i,m just bideing my time and enjoying feeling back to my old self .

Thanks again for everyones help much appreciated.

Hope you peeps are getting more than me !!

May be thats the problem, you've been under the doctor! Try missionary I find it works better for me..

On a serious note. If you can get it up then you must be popular with the ladies. My weakness is firing too early but I blame the missus for pulling the trigger.

Keep trying.

Mee

Still not working as normal , sorry to harp on about it but i thought it might help some members searching the forum for old posts as it can be frustrateing
    I,ve got a dr,s appointment this month , my repeat presc for the citralapram ends soon so i need a review on comeing off them
    I feel great , like my old self (apart from the problem) but i,m worried about going back to how i felt over 12 months ago
    Anyway , after all the help i,ve had off the lovely members on here i will update things in a more appropriate section as i come off the meds .
    My moan about the above is nothing compared to what other people are going through
    Sorry peeps but it seemed a big deal at the time .
    I would just like to say what a great help this forum has been to me when i needed you peeps the most
    I will never forget you guys that offered me help when i was at the lowest point in my life .

If i can ever offer any support advice from my own experiences on ibs , anxiety and deression , stomach issues etc (read my old posts ) please pm me as it goes to my email addy , I,M NOT A DOCTOR BTW , but would like to give something back to the forum if i can .

Many thanks peeps , if i,m a stranger its because this forum has helped to fix me , i will never ever forget members like horse , nicola , suzy sue , the peeps i,ve made contact with on facebook etc ..
    Sorry if i,ve missed any names out there was loads of help , but you forum Angels know who you are .
    I will still be on here but not like i used to .

Stay well guys and girls and see you soon , hopefully with my success story to help other starting members see a light at the end of the tunnel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information