Hi I'd really like some advice. I'm terrified of sleeping with no noise and have been awake most of the night. I need to be at work at 6am and then have to visit family when I just want to go to sleep. My grown up daughter is staying with me and needs to sleep in my room. I have my own room as if I don't have a tv or something on then I just can't sleep anymore. If I do sleep then I have nightmares and wake my husband up, and he can't sleep with the tv on. He's a lorry driver and has to work today too. I tried to sleep on the couch but it was hurting my back and I felt so tired but as soon as I go to bed my heart starts thumping and I just feel scared. I love my daughter so much but I am ruining her visits by being so tired. I'm taking st John's wort,Kalms sleep and using the bach's spray but none's really working for me. I don't really want to go back on prescription medication but I am getting desperate now. I'm not scared of being given the prescription I'm worried about the doctor taking it away later on. I'd sooner continue feeling awful than feel better for a while and then go back to feeling so scared again.