Thread: Logging in

Logging in

Hi all. Having problems logging in for some time ago. I put in my user name, password, thanks me for logging in and then goes to forum but log in is not complete. the only way I can get in is if I answer or start a thread. Not a big deal but a bit of a nuisance all the same.

Re: Logging in

Me too....Im logged in, but when I try to start a new thread (panic pause) it asks me to log in again and wont accept it...????

It is something to do with cookies and it not being able to store them on your PC when you login.

You could try changing your password once logged in - that sometimes helps - and do you click on the "remember me" box?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I started again and clicked remember me, and Im in....thanks!

Thread Information