Thread: introduce myself

Smile introduce myself

Hello all, Im a newbie. I have anxiety problems. Ive had them since I was 18 and im now 36. It has practicaly ruined my life. Ive lost everything because of it. I find it hard to go out by myself, I get bad nervous sweats and that just makes things even more difficult for me when im out. my girlfriend of 8 years has left me for someone else and that has made my anxiety go through the roof!. I just feel ive hit rock bottom. just hope I can get some help and support from anyone here.
    Last edited by mrk74; 04-05-11 at 12:07. Reason: give more info about myself.

Hi mrk74

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: introduce myself

Hi and welcome to NMP
    Paige x

Welcome aboard a really supportive site. Im sorry to hear about your girlfriend, its no wonder you feel anxiety right now. Keep posting. You are not alone. Im glad you are with us.
    Its often said when you hit the bottom, the only way is up..................
    You will get through this. We will help you.
    Paula x

Quote Originally Posted by mrk74 View Post
    Hello all, Im a newbie. I have anxiety problems. Ive had them since I was 18 and im now 36. It has practicaly ruined my life. Ive lost everything because of it. I find it hard to go out by myself, I get bad nervous sweats and that just makes things even more difficult for me when im out. my girlfriend of 8 years has left me for someone else and that has made my anxiety go through the roof!. I just feel ive hit rock bottom. just hope I can get some help and support from anyone here.
    hi im newbie aswell suffer from depression anxiety, find life difficult, i hope to get help and support here and meet you friends

Hi mrk74 hope we can help, there's nothing quite like finding yourself not a part of a couple anymore to leave you feeling blue. I personally promise not to say "Your not the first to be left " or my presonal fave "It could be worse" take care

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome.

Hi, there are loads of natural techniques around which should help you to get through this (or things from the doctor should you wish to go down that route).

This site has a wealth of information or feel free to send me a message.

Good luck!

Adam

Hi Mrk74

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. There's lots of help and advice on here so make good use of it. 8 years is a long time to be together and with your anxiety problems you will feel pretty low for a while, but there is always help around and you will get through it. It just takes time that's all.

Best wishes

Tyke

Thread Information