hi all.im so fed up i dont know what to do.ive suffered from anxiety,depression,panic attacks and agoraphobia 4 6 years now.i wouldnt leave my flat for a year and was such a nervous wreak.over time i started getting out with my partner and slowly getting better i was able to go to the local shop on my own and to the hairdressers round the courner.but last week i went on holiday with my partner this sister and nephew and niece i had such an awful time.before we went on holiday my partners sister split with her hubby and moved in with my partners best friend leaving the kids with her alchoalolic husband so u can image all the arguments and tension on holiday between them all.i was so happy to get home as i was having panic attacks and devoloped a fear of weeing myself(why this happened i dont know)now im home i feel like a panicy mess i cant relax or sit still.im crying all the timeand darent leave my house even with my partner why have i gone back to sqaure one?????i just dont know what to do anymore.sorry for this post but i just needed to tell someone.thanx mooxXx