Thread: Sinus Infection or what??

Sinus Infection or what??

I haven't felt well since before easter, had some antibiotics for sinus infection but feel so tired, no energy, my head hurts and so does all my body, when i get up sometimes my head feels like its going to burst. Its a real heavy feeling in my forhead.
    I am fed up of feeling like this and hoping its going away but felt really rubbish again today and feel so tired.
    I might go back to docs again, just have no enthusiasm and am so depressed of feeling like this. I keep feeling tearful and am so snappy with my kids but just so need a break and rest and want to feel better! help please...

Re: Sinus Infection or what??

Aw I am so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It may be that the infection hasn't quite cleared up yet so do go and check it out with the doctor, but it may also just the the lingering effects from the stress that it's caused you. A lot of the time anxiety can cause serious pain, headaches and fatigue, and it definitely takes it's toll on you emotionally. Just remember, you are not alone and it isn't your fault that you are feeling this way. Go back to your doctor and get checked out again for peace of mind, but remember, you can get through this and even though it is upsetting, you are never alone.

Sounds like it is to me. I ve had a sinus infection for months and im sooo fed up. I find a hot compress (i like the reusable hot/cold pack) helps as well as a menthol steam bath. at least it sooths it a bit. im on third set of antibiotics!
    I get very tearful and anxious so dont blame yourself for how you feel, its understandable.
    I know its horrible, but you always have support here.

There seem to be a lot of persistent infections around at the moment. My partner has a sore throat which keeps coming and going, and one of my friends has had a horrendous chest infection which he's had to have really strong antibiotics for, as the standard ones just didn't touch it.

Thread Information