Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really scared now!I dont want to go to the Dr

Really scared now!I dont want to go to the Dr

The last few days I have had an electrical feeling in my lower back going down my legs and in my feet. The feeling in my feet and legs is somewhat of a tingling and slight pins and needles feeling.It varies some..seems to be real bd and then is a very light feeling and no real pain just a feeling of pressure on my lower back like someone pressing something up against it.

I have had a slight electrical feeling in my back off and on for several months but it usually comes and goes most times but this time it seems somewhat worst and doesnt seem like its going to subside. When I geet up and walk around some I cant seem to feel it but when sitting or lying down I can.

I have seen several explinations for this.One sciatica another something to do with diabetes which I really dont think I have another from deteoration of bones and padding in lower back and then there are tumors and a million other explinations. Some people have had all the test and never found out what causes it. Im really scared,im terrified of going to the doc but really im worried about this as it seems worse and doest seem to be going away this time. Somebody help please? If you are someone you know have experienced this please let me know. I hope its nothing serious but im scared.

I dont seem to have any other symptoms other than some deep pain in my penis but its very little. Im really concerned.HELP?

Re: Really scared now!I dont want to go to the Dr

Hi, sounds like sciatica to me. I totally get the electrical shocks/impulse feeling....it used to take my legs from underneath me literally. Rest helps, put your feet up for a day or two.....

It could be a trapped nerve I guess.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Oh yeah forgot to mention that they say it could be bad circulation and MS . There are so many explinations.

Paul ...does this sound like for sure sciatica??? There are so many possibles on this.... Also ,so far I have just had the electrical and not really any pain...is that common with sciatica ? My wife aaid hat with her sciatica she had the electrical feeling prior to pain but later started having pain instead...help again please

Nicola is trapped nerve common or dangerous?

Not dangerous no. I think physio helps it

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

What is psysio? Is there any exercises you can do to relieve this? Also it feels more like electricty in the lower back and legs but I do have some pain in my left butt cheek but its more of electricity feeling in lower back and legs than anything...still sound like sciatica to you?

physiotherapy.

You would need to get it diagnosed properly though I would think

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by looking4answers View Post
    What is psysio? Is there any exercises you can do to relieve this? Also it feels more like electricty in the lower back and legs but I do have some pain in my left butt cheek but its more of electricity feeling in lower back and legs than anything...still sound like sciatica to you?
    Yes it does - I had the "electric" shock-like feeling when I had a neck injury. It certainly does sound nerve-related so could be sciatica. Get it checked out Michael but it's nothing to panic over as there are treatments for this.

Never Surrender, Comrade

There really isnt much pain just an electric feeling/buzzing in my back and legs.Could this just be sciatica ? I know I probally need checking out but im scared ..Doctors and medical places freaks me out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information