Hi All,

Just need to vent a little about my HA. For the past two weeks I have been in what I deem to be anxiety-free bliss. I saw a counsellor and she suggested that I see my doctor before we start tackling the HA as I had some worries.
I got an appointment the same day, the doctor didn't give me any news to worry about and relieved my fears. My main symptoms were stomach cramps and pain under the ribs which I'd had for nearly 3 weeks. Dr was very quick to guess it could be IBS and prescribed me something for the cramps. As if by magic, the next day they disappeared without me even getting the prescription!
I put it down to the fact that I'd just finished my course of antibiotics from my UTI and that must have been causing the back, stomach and rib pains.

So it's been nearly 2 weeks and with the exception of attending a funeral, I've been fine....until last night.

Yesterday I had been only feet for 3 hours baking. When I sat down I experienced some pain in my thighs, was a bit worried but tried to put it down to standing for so long, the pain has now gone.
Also, my right elbow hurts but I don't remember knocking it and a couple of times yesterday I almost felt light-headed but it was so slight I couldn't tell if I'd imagined it! Again, I put this down to being too hot whilst baking.
Then came the big one for me, I went for a wee and afterwards saw something in the pan, it could have been a bit of toilet paper but it also could have been a small bit of dried blood which I had last year (urine test came back clear). The only difference this time was that the substance had sunk
to the bottom of the pan whereas last year, the dried blood had floated (apologies for gory details!). I went for a wee again this morning and there was nothing so that gave me temporary relief although I did notice that there was an almost painful sensation just above my left hip - an area which seems to be connected with my bladder. This was similar to one of the many pains I experienced with my UTI and now I think I can slowly feel the other twinges associated coming back but I'm not sure if it's the anxiety doing this to me!
I've hardly slept and I can't believe my HA has gone crazy just because of a few symptoms which don't seem to add up to anything!!

Also, my stomach makes so many noises in the night and morning, even when I've eaten a lot so it's not like I can be hungry! I read that it's because of air bubbles in your stomach but very rarely it can be the sign of digestive disease and I've gone and clung to that thought :-(

I have another appt with the Counsellor tomorrow, hope she can help. I was doing so well and it was lovely to have a break from it all but now it's back I can't think of anything else :-(