Thread: Impending doom!

Impending doom!

Guys im really scared. in the afternoon i ate some chickein now i dont think i chewed any splinters but a few minuits after i ate my stomach started to fell a little soar. I started felling sick thinking about my stomach lining peirced or my entistines im really scared it is now 6 houres later and its starting to come on agian with gurgiling noises and slight sharp pains. Im really scared.Im to young to die

Re: Impending doom!

im scared i have internal bleeding

ffff

that cant happen dont worry,othr wise cats and dogs would be dying every five mins hun,if you did swallow ne tins bones you tum will just digest them!!!and if it had been a big one youd have choked!!! your fine!! xx

Hey,

Don't worry at all. It's prettymuch impossible to swallow a bone large enough to damage your stomach, let alone pierce through the lining You will be fine. The reason your stomach is sore is because you are nervous and anxety does cause a lot of stomach upset. Your stomach is also gurgling because it is digesting your food Remember, when you worry about something, you focus on every tiny thing, and often we can create our own pain just thinking about it. Keep calm and remember, you definitely won't die from swallowing some shards of chicken bone. It's just the anxiety that is causing your stomach pain.

I'm sure if you ate any chicken bones you would have felt them in your mouth. The fact that you didn't notice any in your mouth means that even if you did swallow some bones (which is VERY unlikely) it would have been such a tiny bit that it wouldn't do you any harm at all. Anxiety will be what is causing your symptoms so try to calm down and stop worrying. You'll be fine.

Thanks guys..

Thread Information