Please don't judge me, I'm 19 years old and the things I think off have made me cry for 2 months straight when this started, I hate them and would never act on them as I'm one of the most caring people a person could meet.

2 months ago I started to get (what at the time I didn't know what an intrusive thought was) sexual intrusive thoughts about children (), like I'd abduct a child or do something horrible to one, which I'd never even think of doing because of how horrific and how much it turns my stomach, now a days I think it's wrong if I look at a child at times because of these thoughts, sometimes I get thoughts that I'm attracted to a child (But I know I'm not because I know that's just sick and disturbing).

These thoughts disturb me for most of the day, every day. I went to the doctors about this and he told me all about intrusive thoughts and the only way they'll go is if you don't dwell on them and distract yourself, I have this huge fear that these thoughts will never go away, and will stop me from having my own children, because of the thoughts I have.

As I write this, I'm in tears, and it's taken a lot of courage to post this on a website. I feel I am alone in this, and nobody understands what I'm going through (even though I know there are people suffering from a similar thing). Will this ever go away, and let me get on with my life? I don't enjoy anything any more, I might get 5 minutes of peace from it, then it all hits me.

Please don't judge me.

- Ben