Thread: EFT

EFT

Hi all,

I dont know if you will remember me, I havent been on in a while. I was cured of my anxiety disorder some time back by using self administered EFT.

I did mention back then that I would be happy to help anyone use EFT for themselves, having done both the course and the ultimate therapist course. Free of charge.

However I had no takers. I belive it may be a little better known now here in the UK. So am offering help again.

Heres a couple of links for info about me and EFT.

http://www.emofree.com/panic-anxiety...quackwatch.htm

http://www.emofree.com/Press-Release...-treatment.htm

I got EFT free. Thats why I tried it. I do not agree with any old ex or in remission sufferer getting a basic councelling qualification and setting up as a charging therapist. Thats why I trained to become a driving instructor. and have recently passed. The EFT work I do is from a promise I made to spread the word.

The articles about my experince are a bit out of date. And a couple of years on and I have, through word of mouth, helped dozens of people.

let me know guys if you want some help with using EFT

Regards

paul

Hi Paul, I have recenltly tried EFt but do not think It has had any effect

r francis

im sorry to hear that, have u read those articles and seen the detective work needed? have u seen the videos or just read the manual. if the latter, it could be that your not getting the full benefit

Hi Paul.

I printed off the manual and have started reading it, i intend on reading all of it and seeing if it works.

Any advice or tips?

Jo

hi joanne87.

the manual can be read on the pc. but print out pages 20-28 as a quick refernce for tapping. please read the articles regarding my use of EFT in regard to set up statements and a bit of detective work. Whilst the manual is excellent. it doesnt really portray the speed and way u tap and say ur statements as well as the videos, but i could expalin it in a voice communication, either phone, skype or yahoo.

Thank you for your reply paul,

it would be great if you could help me, but i only started reading it last night and fell asleep just at the tapping stage so i will try to read abit more first as it is still all abit "out there" for me at the min and i dont want to waste your time as i dont understand it fully at the moment, so ill pm you when ive read abit more if you dont mind and then you`ll prob be able to help me better and i wont be wasting your time as much

Thanks again

Jo

I went to a therapist twice who taught me how to do it

r francis

Thread Information