Thread: Im afraid So afraid can you relate?

Im afraid So afraid can you relate?

Im so worried and scared and terrified of going to the doctor, I dont want to go. Scared to go and scared not to.Years ago I fell on my tailbone and hurt it for about two months.I never went to the doctor to see about it. Over the years I have experienced problems sitting on hard surfaces. It would hurt a little if I tried to sit on something flat. Last summer I started riding a bike again after many years and started experiencing pain in my penis and retum and also a tingling in my back.I stopped riing and his all ceased. I havent been
    riding or exerting in anyway and out of the blue im starting to experience the samething again.

It seems to be happening when I move my back in a certain way.Something to do with my back shifting. Usually its just an electrical feeling across the back ,but now its going down into my rectum and penis also my left butt cheek feels a little numb.The other night it went down to the bottoms of my feet an electrical feeling. I need reassurance that its probally nothing and will go away.

If I lay flat and put a heating pad on it for awhile it sometimes stops. Im really freaked out and dont want to go to the doctor with his,it went away for about a year,arent the chances good for it goimg away again?Worried... anybody know what this could be? Please help?

Re: Im afraid So afraid can you relate?

Help please?

Hi Lookingforanswers, Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I have loads of probs with my lower back. What you are describing sounds like a trapped nerve...it causes all sorts of different 'sensations' around the areas you've described. But I'm not a doctor. If you've had it a while I'd go to the doc so he/she can give meds if needed. Take care x

hi there im sure its nothing my misses dislocated her tail bone during child birth she naw get back pains specail wen excersice and cold weather youll be fine im sure if you done. Big damage you wouldnt have been able to walk this long up right

Best regards dave

You both are so very kind.Thank you for taking the time to answer me. Its greatly appreciated.

Thread Information