Hi there everyone, hoping you can give me some guidance.
Bit of background first !!! I suffer from health anxiety and believe that my bowel troubles have been made worse by the anxiety.
I had an "issue" to do with my bowels, have had blood tests, sigmoioscopy and a barium enema, all of which have come back fine.
My diarrhoea can be quite unpredictable. It used to be every morning but started taking mebeverine as advised by my doctor.
Now my bowel movements seem more "normal" but i still feel like i want to go all the time and if i do get an out of the blue attack of diarrhoea
it spins my anxiety into overdrive as i worry that there is something wrong that the doctors have missed. I am being treated for anxiety
but i find i am having a hard time excepting it. I have been back and forth to my doctor and he assures me there is nothing wrong,
but i just keep getting freaked out by my symptoms. I get a gurgly tummy, a bit like you can here liquid moving down through your belly,
and like i say the mebeverine seem to be helping, but i just worry about having an attack of diarrhoea, then i start thinking something must be
wrong inside that the docs have missed !!! Does anybody else suffer like this, sorry for the ramble xxxxxxxx Justine xxxxxxxxxxxx