Thread: fed up of feeling fed up with feeling crappy

fed up of feeling fed up with feeling crappy

Tired, really tired, can go to sleep so easy but can't reember last time I slept all night without waking at least twice. Headachey, not quite with it at times eyes all wibbly..wierd n wonderful pains then worries...and then the hormones join in!! Aaaaaah anxiety!

And now I think I'm getting a cold..booooo I would quite like a lovely untired, unworried, stress free day..just one

Re: fed up of feeling fed up with feeling crappy

I'm feeling ya! Anxiety is so hard sometimes, and people who don't have it just don't understand how hard it is, do they? x

I could have written this post myself! Anxiety sucks!!! I have all the symptoms you have written on a daily basis, the eye thing bothering me more just now, along with a horrible off balance dizzy feeling! Its hard work! xx

Hi AnxiousEm,
    I am always tired everyday, going to bed later as well, feel anxious all the time, i too get dizzy...hormones as well...you are not alone!!!

Thanks all, I know I'm not alone I just needed to say it aloud (well iin a virtual sense lol).

Todays been a good day but I have focused on things other than my silly headaches and wobbly eyes. Then again sometimes I think I'm too busy always dashing around never time to wind down properly.

The eye thing drives me mad, cos then you over strain your eyes trying to check if they are blurry! Its a pain isn't it? I'm glad its not just me that gets it, its a new one on me and I'm just amazed at what strange things this anxiety beast throws at us x

Thanks all, I know I'm not alone I just needed to say it aloud (well iin a virtual sense lol).

Todays been a good day but I have focused on things other than my silly headaches and wobbly eyes. Then again sometimes I think I'm too busy always dashing around never time to wind down properly.

The eye thing drives me mad, cos then you over strain your eyes trying to check if they are blurry! Its a pain isn't it? I'm glad its not just me that gets it, its a new one on me and I'm just amazed at what strange things this anxiety beast throws at us x

Oops not sure why I posted twice!

Thread Information