Where to start?? Nan has just been diagnosed with terminal cancer, husband has been having to do a lot of travelling for work leaving the bulk of childcare and running of the home to me, i have a full time job and work is soooo busy and I feel like more and more stuff that is not technically part of my job description is being piled on me, lots of social events over the past couple of weeks which I find quite stressful due to social anxiety (but family ones so I can't make my excuses and give them a miss), husbands dad has split from a long term partner so we are having to give him lots of support.

There was a family event this evening (husbands family) and I have cried off with a cold/sore throat so my husband has gone with our little boy. Instead of trying to relax and make the most of a couple of hours rest I am worrying that my absence is being disapproved of and I'm imagining all kinds of terrible accidents befalling my husband and son on their way home!

My anxiety is through the roof at the moment. I managed to stop myself going into a full blown panic attack a little while ago. I feel as if everything's getting on top of me, though getting it all down here has helped. The rational part of my brain is telling me it's just a bad few weeks and things will get better soon, but when you're in the middle of it its hard too see that.