Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: duloxetine

duloxetine

i take 120mg of duloxetine 60mg morn and night,, well at docs the other day and he asked if i was depressed i said i dunno,, dont feel it, so we decided to cut the night time one, its been a week and all is ok,, ive been on anti d"s for 14 years you name it ive been on it, so it be instresting to see if any change for the better will happen,, as always i will keep this post going for a little while to update you all .

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Re: duloxetine

Hi I just wanted to say isn't that rather a lot of diazepam you're taking? Just wondering how long you've been taking it? Hasn't your gp discussed getting you off it? Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kibbutz83 View Post
    Hi I just wanted to say isn't that rather a lot of diazepam you're taking? Just wondering how long you've been taking it? Hasn't your gp discussed getting you off it? Good luck
    I think that the dose of diazepan than Bomber takes is between her and her GP. I imagine that it would be a really bad day if you needed 5mg three times a day? What is right for one patient would not be right for another? To interfere with this is very wrong and not helping Bomber to get well again. EJ. Good luck with reduction of duloxetine Bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethJane View Post
    I think that the dose of diazepan than Bomber takes is between her and her GP. I imagine that it would be a really bad day if you needed 5mg three times a day? What is right for one patient would not be right for another? To interfere with this is very wrong and not helping Bomber to get well again. EJ. Good luck with reduction of duloxetine Bomber.
    I agree. x

hey its ok ,,well i used to take 2xdiazipam 4 times aday,, but as its says i take as and when needed,, i can take up to 3 aday when trying to go out as im agroaphobic, but some days i dont take it at all now ,, so i will change my signature,, ,,, i dont mind people expressing consern, xx

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Hi guys, just a little update.
    Well ive noticed i got terrible irritable legs especially at nite which is driving me mad, apart from that im ok, i think :-)

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Not doing so good now,, yesterday got worse,, i hurt all over im crying alot,, i feel confused,, i dont wanna be on my own,, havnt felt lik that for a long while, its been two weeks i was ok,, i wasnt even worride about the reduction of these,,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Well i feel terrible,, im going to have to call doctors today,, i feel i gone back to when i was really ill,, this anit good, i feel desperate,, im scared,,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

well things got worse and i saw the doc,, i couldnt handle feeling like this so he put me back on my night dose,,, and thats that

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Hi there I take duloxatine too and I wondered how long have you taken it?
    Ive taken it for 2 - 3years and want to come off it or change meds as I still have the same old problems. Do you have any side effcts?
    Have you managed to reduce it yet? I know they make a 30mg tablet you could swap for the 60 at night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information