Thread: Abscess help

Angry Abscess help

Hey been a while since ive been on here, today i woke up with the right side of my face rather sore and swollen ( just below my ear down to my jaw, i look like the eliphant man haha)

it doesnt hurt unless i touch it, ive never had one before and its kinda set my anxiety levels up and im worried about it blocking my throat ect..

i also have a MASSIVE fear of the dentist ive not been in over 6 years, i am scared to go and sort this out because i know ill probally have a panic attack. i think this abscess came along because thursday my right molar broke and today i am here lol worrying....

help pls

Re: Abscess help

ok i have had these and u need to go to the dentist. i hate the dentist too but an abscess can actually cause big problems if not treated. all the dentist is going to do is send antibiotics for the infection. once the infection is gone they will treat the tooth. i know it is scary but abscess can go away and come back if you dont treat the tooth. i always take klonopin before going for my nerves .. hope you feel better

Re: Abscess help

thank you.. i woke up bout 40 minutes ago in agony :( i look like im about 60 stone ( my face ne way) i just cant wait to sort it out.. roll on 10 am...

Thread Information