Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pets:)

Pets:)

Hi
    I've been having a few very rough days about a meeting with my previous employer tomorrow and the friends on here have been so supportive and kind, couldn't do it without you x
    I know for me, one of the best things in my life (except for my gorgeous children) is my lovely boxer dog Samson. So I was wondering if anyone else would like to join in and tell us about your pets. Just thinking that it might take our minds off all the other horrible stuff we're worrying about.
    Hope it's ok to start a thread about it.
    Love
    Tina xxx

Re: Pets:)

ha ha !!
    didnt take me long to jump in

always had collie dogs until my last one died last year ......I adored her truly and she sat by my side through awful awful times as we all have endured here .
    she was bright and my saviour .....hope to meet her again . if no dogs in heaven then dont want to go [as if I had choice huh?]

I now look after my sons dog ....beagle /basset cross .2 years old .........absolutely lovely .......but oh heck .....a bit dense in brain department .
    but pets are so therapeutic arent they ?
    and practice mindfulness every day . find joy where they can and comfort .

nice thread Eternity xx

Hi

I will move this to the pets forum for you

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hey
    I had some great inspiration for it Snowgoose
    My boxer Samson is 16 months old and a big baby!! Can't imagine not having him. The many times I've sat there blubbering and muttering to him about how crap I feel and he just snuggles up to me and decides slobbering all over me will make it all better lol. My mum and dad have his brother Tyson and when they're together, it's definitely trouble!!

Hi
    Sorry Nic, didn't know there was one x

Hi Eternity,

Nice thread

I have two black cats, their names are Muffin and Tez. Tez is a British Blue, really gorgeous and huge I might add! Muffin is really cute too but she's so small bless her !

They have some really crazy characteristics that always makes me laugh, and they are so affectionate too just like me

I love animals and I'd never be without them.

Take care x

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Hi
    Sorry Nic, didn't know there was one x
    No worries - I just thought you may want to read the other threads in here too

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'd be totally lost without my dogs! I talk to them frequently, especially when I'm having a bad day, and they always listen :-) They are always extra cuddly when I'm not feeling myself, I'm sure they must be able to sense it!
    2 German Shepherds, Turbo a 4 year old daddy's boy who is the biggest baby you've ever met and Zanti an 18 month old lunatic bitch! She's definately the boss and beats Turbo up!
    Also got 2 x fish tanks, one with tropical fish and one with malawi cichlids and catfish, I find the fish very relaxing.
    And 7 chickens - Beaky, Chick, Eggs, Turkey, Jesse, Jay and Chicken Licken (All named by the children :-)
    I'd have even more animals if my hubby would let me as I get huge amounts of pleasure from looking after them and watching them!!

hiya,my dogs(one a great dane pup!!)drive me potty!!!!!!!BUT I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!part from the pups toileyt habits!!!lol.. also got a cat(soxy) two rats called scratt and alfie!!!! xx

our animal companions help so much dont they?
    we cannot turn our face to the wall and stay in bed when they need feeding and human contact no matter how much distress we are under .

and that comfort they give you in the middle of the night ........or jumping on your knee for a cuddle ....the smile they raise with their antics

A No More Panic Meet Up for our pets eh? dogs ,cats ,rats ,chickens ,fish tanks .........ha ha !!! they could all get together and talk about us .......after the bedlam of dogs chasing cats and chickens ....cats chasing rats and scooping fish .........

think Eternity you should get a lady friend for Samson and call her Delilah .
    I will bid for first pup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information