Thread: Bath water worry

Bath water worry

Hey again guys,

Just a quick question..
    I just got out the bath and i was burping up sick in my mouth when i was in the bath, i was also feeling really bloated and full when i was in there (which i wasnt before).

So now im worried that water has gone inside me and i could drown, it may sound stupid but i can hear it all washing about in there, its like its just gone in and im burping it up. Please someone help, does anyone else get this feeling? Thankyou x

Re: Bath water worry

Quote Originally Posted by duke246810 View Post
    Hey again guys,

Just a quick question..
    I just got out the bath and i was burping up sick in my mouth when i was in the bath, i was also feeling really bloated and full when i was in there (which i wasnt before).

So now im worried that water has gone inside me and i could drown, it may sound stupid but i can hear it all washing about in there, its like its just gone in and im burping it up. Please someone help, does anyone else get this feeling? Thankyou x
    No you are not going to drown. If this could happen no one would be allowed to go into the water. Don't worry you will be OK.

Hi, you only drown if the water goes into your lungs. Try not to fret.

Bath time often goes like this: After the tub is full, my 2-year-old pees in the water. Then he tries to drink the dirty, soapy soup he's bathing in.
    It's disgusting, but I tell myself he's getting an immunity cocktail. And he might be as long as the germs he's ingesting aren't the tiny fraction that cause disease.
    The modern anti-microbial movement wants us to believe that the only good germ is a dead one. But certain kinds of bacteria are critical to our health, because they can strengthen our immune system. If the water is what I considered just good enough, she hates it and cries and screams hotter as she points to the hot nozzle. It has to be HOT for her to even get in.. Is this normal? I don't like it but idk. I know their bodies are still trying to regulate temperature but she is just like her daddy on this one, who just turns the hot nozzel on when taking his showers. (He never gives Ana baths though. I do the baths in the home..lol . It a guy thing..lol) SOooo Confused. What should I do?

Thread Information