Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming off diazepam

Re: Coming off diazepam

Sorry for the typos, I'm tired lol

Sorry to hear that Viki. It must be hard keeping it from your Dad. I am unable to hide my symptoms completely. I fidget a lot and play a lot of TETRIS obsessively on my DS, and I take to my bed for hours at a time. When I'm really bad I don't even leave my room. Parents watch me like hawks. They should be detectives. lol. Typos excused! :-)

It must be really hard for you living with your parents :( I'm lucky that I live on my own so I only see my dad a couple of times a week. I do the exact same lol I've become a playstation and xbox addict, anything to keep me occupied

Hehe. Cool! I have a 360 and a Wii and a 3DS too. :-p They're great. :-) Currently got so many games to play it's ridiculous. Deus Ex Human Revolution is on the go at the moment, still got LA Noire to play through and a whole bunch of others. :-) Yeah it is tough living with the folks. I just don't think I'd be able to afford living on my own. :-(

Haha I'm playing resident evil, silent hill and mortal kombat just now, it's a really great way to keep your mind off how you're feeling

Living with your parents can be good for you, at least you're never on your own, I have kids so they keep me busy, although I do enjoy the peace and quiet when they're with their dad lol

Resident Evil is the bomb! :-p Is it 5 you're playing? Not as good as 4 on the Gamecube or Wii Version but still amazings. :-) Silent Hill I find creepier but not as much fun. The Room (Silent Hill 4 was well scary). Good news! My shrink phoned me today and she's not mad at all! She was totally understanding to the max and is going to phone my GP before I have to see him in two weeks. :-) Soooo relieved. Amazing result. Such a nice lady. I will be reducing but it'll again be gradual. Feel so much better now it's all out in the open. :-) Hope you're doing good too. :-p Get LA Noire!! You will "beeping" love it. :-)

Yeah it's resident evil 5 I'm onto now (completed the rest lol) also onto silent hill 5, it's very creepy at points I'm currently stuck fighting a freaky looking giant doll, the thing keeps killing me :( I've never heard of that one so I'll have a look for it and give it a go

That's brill news it must be a weight off your mind knowing you're going to get the support you need. Reducing from that kind of dosage isn't too bad to start with tbh, but does get harder the lower you get. I'm so glad for you cause I know you were worried about what they would say.

Thanks Viki yeah. I was uber-worried likes. Haha, I spent the last 4 days like Blondie - Hanging on the Telephone. :-s LA Noire is amazing - it's by Rockstar who did Grand Theft Auto and that. You play a detective in 1940's LA just back from the war. And you have to investigate lots of crime scenes and interrogate people and work out if they're lying etc. It uses a ner facial animation technology that is just amaaaazing. :-) And there's shooting and driving and fisticuffs etc too! :-p

Yeah I love GTA (although I was always pretty rubbish at the driving parts lol) it's my birthday next month so I'm getting my orders in for new games

I spoke to my doc today and she wants to cut down the reduction because I'm on a low dose now so I'm only cutting down by 0.5 mg this week, I'm happy with that as it has been pretty rough over the past couple of weeks

How are you getting on Gleny? X

Hey again Viki. :-) I'm doing fine thanks at the moment. Got my docs appointment next Friday. Eeek! But it should go ok. :-) Other than that things are just the same as always really. There are some ace new games due to come out likes. Batman Arkhum City, I've pre-ordered that. Can't get enough of Batman. Battlefield 3 (boy's game ;-) ) And Skyrim among others! Can't wait!! Woop woop! :-) That's cool about your reduction schedule being slowed down. Should help! Hope you are good. xxx

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information