Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: **My Panic Attack / Agoraphobia Diary**

Re: **My Panic Attack / Agoraphobia Diary**

Hi there.. I have just joined.. I feel the same when home not too bad. Then when I'm away I start to panic and get into such a state..I can't go to far at the mo.. Need to be close to home.. Which area are you In? God luck Hun.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Hi Hun.. Just read your other messages.. When you take your meds there will work but it will take time.. I was on 30mg to start 3 years ago then came down to 20 then10 But 6 weeks ago decided to stop all together... What a mistake. I am in the same boat I was in 3 years ago. I have to start all over again. It only takes 6 weeks for the drug to be out of you body. So for me having all the side affects I had before.. It's awful wish I had just stayed on them I was my normal self. Now I am different. My partner is so cross with me.. He says he has lost me again.. Look Hun if you need to talk let me know. You are not alone.

My heart slows down when I panic so if I took a beta-blocker like you guys I would be in all sorts of trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Hi there.. I have just joined.. I feel the same when home not too bad. Then when I'm away I start to panic and get into such a state..I can't go to far at the mo.. Need to be close to home.. Which area are you In? God luck Hun.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Hi Hun.. Just read your other messages.. When you take your meds there will work but it will take time.. I was on 30mg to start 3 years ago then came down to 20 then10 But 6 weeks ago decided to stop all together... What a mistake. I am in the same boat I was in 3 years ago. I have to start all over again. It only takes 6 weeks for the drug to be out of you body. So for me having all the side affects I had before.. It's awful wish I had just stayed on them I was my normal self. Now I am different. My partner is so cross with me.. He says he has lost me again.. Look Hun if you need to talk let me know. You are not alone.
    hey and thanks for your reply! my panic was getting worse for awhile and was even feeling it in the house, it was horrible. But im gettin there like u say its just going to take time. Im thinking of starting to up my anti d dose from 7.5mg to 15mg but not sure when to start... have been taking the 7.5mg for a week now...

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy_Dave View Post
    My heart slows down when I panic so if I took a beta-blocker like you guys I would be in all sorts of trouble..
    aww thats a shame as they really help... are u taking anything or spoke to the dr bout it? x

Evening all.... its been awhile but thought I would do an update.

On the huge grand scale of things im doing a zillion times better. Dont get me wrong im not "fixed" but my meds are really helping me. Just over christmas my meds seemed to leve out (i was on 30mgs of mirt) so dr has now upped me to 45mgs of mirt and they are working again.

There are loads of things I still cant do but loads I can do now. I dont sit in fear of what the say will bring and enjoy it more. I do get the odd moment of panic, which is normally when im over tired but generally life is going better.

We had a very stressful two weeks in december when we bought our new house and someone was trying to out bid up and before mirt I wouldnt have coped well with it at all but I did and i can see a huge change in myself.

I just wanted to add some positive to my thread, reading back I can really see how much ive come on and would incorage everyone to keep a diary like this so u can look back and give youself a boost when you see how well and how far you have come!!

Well after my crash of stopping my meds im happy to post im feeling abit better. I have had my moments dont get me wrong and im actually only taking half of my 45mg tablet so all in all quite happy with the way things are going. Im due to call my dr back as he felt I wasnt getting the help that I needed so will see where that goes...

Ive just bought self help for your nerves by dr claire weekes and having a good read of that and she seems to know what shes talking about so far... was a bargain at only £3.00 posted from amazon

im bumping my journey back up as due to start taking Citralopram as an add in with my Mirtazapine as me and the dr both feel its not working as well as it was... plus ive gone from a size 12 to a size 16! so thought i would bump this up so I can find it to post my cit experience

Well last night was my first night of my reduced dose of mirt and my first cit....

I was freaking out all day about taking the cit as last time it didnt agree with me...

well I only took half the tablet last night and felt panic when I went to bed but this is actually common for me at night time so I played some games on my phone and managed to calm down and then get to sleep.... So far today Ive felt slightly sick, bad head (again common for me anyway) but actually slightly more with it then normal and was more alert this morning!

i'll be honest i've not read the whole of your diary but just wanted to say what a great idea you came up with to post your diary on here!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information