Hello,

My name is Holly Case and I am a librarian with Surrey County Council, It’s my job to provide library material for our users which promote health and wellbeing. We have already created a collection of self help books and fiction/memoir titles to help people suffering from anxiety (as well as a wealth of other health related issues). I am now interested in expanding our collections to include more interactive material but wanted to get some feedback before we tried it out.

So, I was wondering if anybody here would be interested if their local public library was providing this sort of information?

Would you prefer to have physical items such as CD’s or DVD’s on the subject or would you like to have downloads (like pod casts) available online?

Has anyone used any audio / visual material to help them cope or better understand anxiety? Would anyone like to recommend titles?

Any feedback or help that can be given would be so helpful, it is our aim to provide people with the help and reassurance they need through the right information.

My email address is holly.case@surreycc.gov.uk

Many thanks!