Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hi all

Alex

You can also get those really soft tissues that have balsam on them so they aren't so hard on the nose.

Perhaps new hankies can go on your birthday list.

Hope the cold is better soon !

Nicola

Cold is fine now, but I got drunk at the rugby yesterday (Powergen cup final at Twickenham), and have had a rotten hangover all day. Feeling bit of anxiety too, just now. Have posted about that- could be linked to the hangover...

Will get some new hankies anyway, I think!

Cheers,

Alex.

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
    -Groucho Marx.

Alex,

Anxiety more than probably related to hang over .

Will be better tomorrow.

Meg

hi yer alex, megs right, i got alittle tipsy the other night and felt awful the next day i had lots of palpitations,dizziness and felt like a panic would pop up at any point but when youve got yer drinking head on its hard to think about the next day ha ha, im a devil for a drink or two!! im glad to hear your cold is going. red said about the olbas oil it is fab my mum swears by it, she always has some on a hanky id forgotton all about it, i remember going on holiday with my mum a few years ago and the first night we were there i got ready for bed and suddendley there was this smell in the bedroom it was a smell that reminded me of my childhood it took me ages to work out what it was, and it was the olbas oil my mum had put on her pillow, sorry alex just having a trip down memory lane...thanks red x well you take good care of yourself from mary

Thanks Meg- good to know!

Hey Mary- good to hear from you. It is difficult when you get stuck in to the booze, isn't it?

I've never really used Olbas- but at a gym I used to go to, there was a chap that put it into the water you throw onto the heater in the sauna- talk about clear sinuses! Felt like they'd been scrubbed with a brillo pad!! It is amazing how smells remind you of the past though- I have a thing for incense- takes me straight back to being an undergraduate in 1989!!

Feel a bit better now- hangover is fading!!

Keep well,

Alex.

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
    -Groucho Marx.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information